The studio is open Monday — Thursday 10am — 1.30pm for walk-ins. Outwith these hours, please call 01382 660099 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
The company data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Anti-money laundering companies.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Stock management.
Disclosures of your personal data. We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Allowing better financial planning and modelling.
- Managing our demand for products and services.
- Sales contact activity recording. The collection of this information will benefit us by:
- Logistical information, invoice and delivery addresses, order templates with product preferences.
- Data relating to your company (including names, current orders and purchasing/sales history).
- Contact details, land-line and mobile telephone numbers, email and website addresses, contact preferences.
- Financial information, bank details for suppliers, bank details for clients if required, client card details (destroyed immediately after use), payment terms.
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of our customers and suppliers.
- Developing our product and service needs.
- Ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal and statutory obligations.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Government bodies requiring us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with GDPR regulations. We will not share information about you with any other third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so, and only within our group of companies. Creative Graffix does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Under the data protection legislation you have the right to:
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal/ company data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
- Prevent processing for direct marketing.
- Object to the processing of personal/company data that is likely to cause, or is causing damage or distress.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of Data Protection legislation.
When creativegraffix.com is visited we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify visitors. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If you would like to find out more regarding our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, or if you would like to see a copy of the information we hold about you please contact:
12b Riverside Court, Dundee DD2 1XD